What are some amazing yoga exercises that I can do early in the morning?
Yoga exercises to do in the morning
Your alarm clock has just blown and the light of a new day already illuminates your eyes. The avalanche of responsibilities and concerns has not yet reached you.
It is the ideal time to do yoga and start your day on the right foot. In this installment, we will show you 5 yoga exercises to do in the morning .
This activity will help you relax all your muscles.
- Stand up and make sure that the soles of your feet are well supported.
- Inhale slowly and raise your arms until your fingers point to the ceiling. Stretch your body as much as you can.
- Exhale and slide one arm down until it returns to its initial position. In this pose, let your head and neck relax.
- Inhale again and raise the same arm again.
- Then, repeat this process with the other.
- Try to do this exercise 5 times with each arm.
This exercise will improve your blood circulation and oxygenate your brain.
- Stand up.
- Exhale and lower the trunk forward.
- Flex your knees a bit and try to make your chest touch your thighs.
- In this pose, let your neck and head relax. You will feel the lower part of your spine and your legs stretch.
- Do 10 breaths and then disarm the posture.
This activity will serve to channel your energy in pursuit of the goals you want to achieve in the day.
- Align your feet with the width of your hips and spread the fingers as much as you can.
- Rest your hands on your hips or on your chest.
- Inhale, raise one foot and place the plant in the calf or thigh (never in the knee).
- Exhale and, if you have enough balance, raise your hands up. So, do 5 breaths.
- On the exhalation of the last breath, lower your arms and slide your foot towards the ground.
- Repeat the whole process with the other leg.
This exercise will give flexibility to your spine and will flood you with vitality.
- Support your body on your knees and your hands.
- Make sure your wrists are under your shoulders and that the fingers of your hands are as far apart as possible.
- Your knees should be aligned with your hips and the tips of your toes have to be in contact with the ground.
2. Inhale and raise your head, while you lower your abdomen and lift your coccyx. Feel your chest open.
3. Exhale, arch your spine upwards and make the chin touch your chest.
- Repeat this exercise for 2 or 3 minutes and go increasing the speed of execution.
This activity will relax your shoulders and make you more immune to worries.
- Lean on your knees and sit on your calves.
- Slowly lower your trunk until it touches the ground.
- Extend your arms forward as much as you can. Feel how your arms stretch and stay that way for 5 breaths.
- Bring your hands back, place your head to the side and breathe. Feel your body
Do this series of yoga exercises and you will notice a great change. Your movements will become more harmonious and you will feel lighter. Once you start, you will not want to stop: good luck!