What are the Tips for meditation for the peace of mind?
Meditation for calming the soul and body
Any action aimed at comforting can already be called meditation.
We all calm ourselves, as we can, in different ways, and this is not always effective, because the process is not realized. And it’s much easier to choose for yourself some kind of technique and practice, making it simple and accessible.
Simply put the words for you. It is important to regain composure right now, and not later, when we come home. Bringing home a different kind of frustration, we generate frequent scandals, and this is followed by misunderstandings and even divorces. But all this can be easily avoided.
No complicated practices and visualizations. Whatever you can do, when you practice meditation you need a lot of effort, but it’s worth it. Do not start practicing meditation in the “lying” position , this will lead you to the fact that you get used to a soft, comfortable surface.
Practice is best when sitting. When you have sat down, you need to relax. But how can this be done, the question arises?
Everything starts to get in the way, after a few minutes of sitting. Something presses in the back, the neck reduces, the leg grows numb, etc. First you need to walk mentally from head to toe, this will help to relax, you are trying to enter into a dialogue with your body.
In the end, you must feel your whole body intact without singling out individual places. It’s certainly difficult, but if you try, it’s bound to happen. You relaxed, forgot about your problems and abstracted from the world around, that’s the purpose of meditation for calming , that would concentrate on one, forgetting about the other.
Plunging into meditation, calm breathing-exhalation is done, without any tension. The body is completely relaxed, and we feel only breathing. When thoughts appear, dreams simply drive them through. Now only breathing is important. It’s worth stopping when either you get bored or you begin to fall asleep.
Now, a lot of music for meditation. There is no reason to seek, something specific, any relaxing, soothing composition will do. Having learned to be distracted, no one else can impose your emotional state on you.
Meditation for calming. Techniques
The most important of all meditation practices. At first glance, it may seem very simple and even primitive, useless practice. But still it helps to get rid of anxiety, a continuous flow of thoughts.
Reduces palpitations and helps to concentrate
This technique is more than a thousand years old. Buddhists used it to get rid of negative thoughts, understanding the truths of the universe. Concentration on breathing allows your brain to “catch on” something, when one thought comes to replace another. It is very useful for relieving anxiety.
It is recommended to meditate 2 times a day (morning and evening) for 10 minutes.
- Sit in a comfortable position for you, preferably with your legs bent. Keep your back straight, your chin parallel to the floor. You need to lower your eyes and look at the point about a meter from you. Put your hands on your knees.
- Now calmly breathe, relax all tense muscles.
- Count your breath on exhalation to 10, then start again. Think away thoughts and concentrate on breathing.
- After 10 minutes, finish the meditation. Try to be concentrated all day.
“Heaven is a dream”
In the process of respiratory meditation, thoughts will arise, a detached “marking” will help to distract the mind.
It is considered normal that a person thinks and attaches great importance to his thoughts. For example, today we love this man very much, and tomorrow we consider him our sworn enemy.
This meditation will allow a person to realize the variability of our judgments. Your mind will be open and ready to receive information adequately.
It takes 10 minutes in the morning and in the evening.
- Sit on the pillow, keeping your back straight, your hands on your knees chin directly parallel to the floor.
- We take deep breaths and exhales, “mark” all coming thoughts and again concentrate on breathing.
- Track all the changes in thoughts that come to mind at least once a week. Note how the irritation decreases with each time.
- So, we tried to plunge you into a world of peace, self-awareness, a world of meditation. In the beginning, it will be difficult for you to devote time to these techniques every day.
You can a little by practicing distracted by other worries and deeds. Perhaps you will very much want to practice meditation, but the hectic life will take you a lot of time, caring for a robot, family troubles all this, believe me, there are no significant reasons to give up meditation.