At the beginning of this millennium, approximately in 2000, the Dalai Lama wrote a list with 18 points, which all people of the world must continue to achieve live in peace , happiness and harmony .
It is a fact that in the era we live in today, stress and haste with which we live, increasingly it gives us less likely to take a moment to observe the beauty around us, to have a moment to ourselves or simply to smile and be happy …
In this regard, we have taken up the list drawn up by the Dalai Lama, and we invite you to take it into account and share it with all your family and friends; perhaps putting our bit, life is getting better …
1. Note that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three “R”: Respect for self. Respect for others. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules and know how to break them properly.
6. Do not let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it .
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but do not abandon your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Do not bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up to get it .
You, what do you do to be happy and live in harmony?
Sometimes we forget ourselves we are not looking that time.
The world needs peace by any means , compassion is a ladder to get it , be considerate to others is decreed by Buddhism and Catholicism. I see how the ideologies of the various religions coincide in love, humility and compassion, if we build everyday values and be good and ethical practice. We fight peacefully against the war. The goal is that all living beings find peace and harmony and take advantage of their stay in this land, which is just one step to get to the place where only love exists.
Thanks for sharing!
THAT IS MADE WITH ENVY AND JEALOUSY corroding SOUL
Q What I read is wonderful how important is to put it into practice in daily life struggled to be every day better person, to life I ask lucidity to do so, thanks
really is very true. We must try not only to read but also to apply it every day.
Beautiful and very sierto.
My admiration, my respect …… .MIL grcias.
It ‘s great when I can read. This type of guides …! I love the Buddhist philosophy ….! Every time I apply and tried to implement .. Thank philosophy
should practice these tips every day.
THANKS FOR BLESSING AMEN
I love everything that contributes to the awakening and growth of my being. I say their publications.
Just an extraordinary message. I learned to live today because the future is uncertain.
It is impressive, the wisdom of this being. A person who gives so much in exchange for little Tant.
His teachings are beautiful
Thank God and all people who share their reflections.
its rules do not fit in one sentence, but it is fascinating to reflector
practicing with each awakening many Milenarias WISDOMS
Namaste so is so it will be great time to ponder and keep in our hearts bring to our actions and our passage through this world is very small and there to leave it better than we found
I loved this one -Spend some time alone every day.
How weird right? We hate spending time with the only person we have for a lifetime – ourself.
I love the rule to not bring up past issues. Wonderful.
Love this post🕉
Amazing, applicable and practical rules
Amazing , practical and applicable rules
Good common-sense advice.