Positive thinking is the key to your success.
Without positive thinking, we would not be able to manifest and attract positive things into our lives.
A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action.
Anything the mind wait, finds.
The opposite also is true.
Negative thoughts, words and pessimistic attitude originates moods and negative results.
When the mind is negative, poisons are released into the blood, causing more unhappiness and negativity.
This is the way to failure, frustration and disappointment.
As a reader Silva, I doubt very much that you, anyway, want to become a negative person
but sometimes all (yes, all) can fall into the trap of negative thoughts – without even knowing it !.
That’s why we have identified the 5 most deadly trap of negative thinking.
We all know that when we realize it is much easier to make the necessary changes.
1. Filtering: This occurs when we take data from a negative situation and expand, while we filter or completely evade all the positive aspects of the same situation.
2. Customization: It is when we believe everything people do or say is a kind of reaction to us.
3. Control Errors: We feel that control us externally and we see ourselves as helpless.
4. Blaming: yourself or others for all the problems you have.
5. Duties: Have a list of hard rules about how you and other people should act. People who violate the rules will generate anger and violas if you feel guilty.
Think about it, if you have a positive attitude towards others, you will be surrounded by people who want to be near you and are positive.
Such relationships create good energy in your life.
So we must learn to control our thinking whether our positive or negative thoughts.
Our minds control our thought processes and can be the catalyst to live a positive and happy life, or a life of doom and gloom.
Positive thinking is a choice and here are some ways to help you get started:
* If you find having a negative thought, change it to a positive thought immediately.
* Surround yourself with positive people, do not let negativity into your life.
* Devote your time on activities that give you happiness.
* Invoke positive memories whenever you can.
* Caress the simple pleasures of life.
* Be around people who make you laugh.
* Love yourself.
* Serve others offering your time to the less fortunate.
So begins today with the right attitude, positive thinking, share your day with all of us and let the “good vibes” flow