Stop cheating yourself
Before I read further, I will ask you one question. Are you still looking for a working diet or a magic pill to lose weight?
The best way to learn something is to see how others do it. So, the lot of DVD’s are there to guide How to do yoga for weight loss. From this DVD you learn yoga. To buy a DVD click this link.
And all the “slimming products” that advertise on the Internet – it’s a continuous divorce. Marketers just make huge money on your naivety.
The only drug that at least somehow helps you lose weight is Turbofit . This drug is not sold in pharmacies and it is not advertised on the Internet, and for the action it costs only 149 rubles .
So that you do not think that you are vtyuhivayut another “pohudalku”, I will not paint what kind of effective drug … If interested, read all the information about Turbofit themselves. Here is a link to the official website .
Yoga for Beginners for Weight Loss
Yoga is not only an exercise that helps to reduce weight without much physical exertion. These lessons enrich the spiritual and bring peace. It is possible that a change in habits or lifestyle will be required, since the cause of excess weight may be:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- eating unhealthy foods;
- abnormal functioning of the digestive system;
- stress, indirectly affecting the emotional state and nutrition;
- postpartum period;
- recovery period after surgery;
- Thyroid gland diseases.
Unlike other physical exercises designed to reduce weight, yoga eliminates this problem by offering:
- feasible physical activity;
- to discipline life;
- control your mind and strengthen your willpower;
- focus on the process of losing weight;
- normalize the functioning of the endocrine glands and metabolism.
Before you start, make a plan for losing weight depending on your health, age, eating habits and lifestyle. It is possible that some regular yoga exercises will ensure the normalization of weight , but it is better to supplement them with a healthy lifestyle that includes proper nutrition.
Yoga exercises for weight loss
It is likely that losing weight and bringing the muscles into tonus is too high a goal for those who do not like sports. Nevertheless, this is feasible. Of course, yoga for health is used more often, but if you perform the following exercises, you can strengthen your muscles and lose weight:
- In the standing position, put your feet together and lower your arms. Take a breath and raise your hands, trying to touch the ceiling, the right leg bends in the knee and rises to the stomach. Then the movement of the legs changes. The position of the body at this point should resemble a crescent moon.
- Become straight, hands down. Without losing balance, lean your left foot on the inside of your right hip, and touch your body at the chest level with your hands. Then do the exercise by changing your legs.
- Sit on the mat and lift your legs in your lap. Place the feet on the floor, and hands on the hips. Keeping your back straight, throw your body back, reaching a position of 45 degrees. Ensure that your feet do not come off the floor.
- Lie on the floor face down. Lean on the palm of your hand and toes. The arms should be bent and the back straight. Then lean on your elbows and hold in this position for a few seconds.
- Take a standing position, legs together. Raising his hands to the sides to inhale. Connect hands with your hands over your head. Then sit on the floor, keeping the angle of the trunk to the floor at 45 degrees and gradually lie down.
Turning these exercises into regular classes, you will see the desired results.
Yoga for weight loss belly
If there is a goal to make your abdomen flat, then yoga will help in achieving this. Fat, deposited in this place, not only has an unattractive appearance, but also leads to complications with health, and also jeopardizes the work of the heart and liver. Therefore, as soon as possible, start taking measures to get rid of fatty deposits.
There are many yoga exercises to impact the abdomen to get rid of fat and prevent disease:
- Lie on the rug, belly down. The head lies on the crossed arms, and it is raised in such a way that the forehead was directed upward. Place the palms on the floor next to the shoulders. Raise yourself up on your hands. Slowly rise until your hands are perpendicular to the floor. Weight is distributed between the hands and the pelvis. Stay in this position for as long as possible, and then return to the starting position and relax.
- Lie on your back while bending your knees. Hands with their hands down are along the body. Then, raise the hips. Feet and palms are pressed to the floor.
Strengthening of the abdominal muscles occurs if you regularly perform yoga exercises. Also, we should add to this a balanced diet with lots of vegetables, sufficient protein and healthy fats.
Yoga for weight loss at home
If there is no possibility to attend group yoga classes, it is recommended to do the exercises yourself at home. Here are the basic movements in the yoga system for weight loss:
- In the standing position, strain the muscles and slightly tilt the head and body back. Then inhale, lifting your hands up. Concentrate on the lower front of the neck.
- Standing trying to reach the floor or legs. In doing so, try to touch your forehead with your knees. The legs should be straight. During the forward tilt, the maximum exhalation is made, and the stomach is retracted.
- In sitting position, pull back one leg as far as possible, and bend the other one. The knee, the right leg and hands should touch the carpet. Head back and bend slightly. Breathing is done while pulling the right foot back.
- Go down on the floor face up. Hips and abdomen do not touch the floor. Hold the breath. From the position of lying face down, rise on your hands and throw your head back. Buttocks are pressed to the floor.
Repeat each exercise 12 times. The speed of execution should be chosen individually, depending on the state of the organism. Before starting yoga classes, it is recommended to consult a doctor if there are health problems.