What are the Yoga exercises good for reducing cholesterol?
Yog Mudras and pranayama are really beneficial for reducing unwanted bad cholesterol, but should be practiced on a regular basis. Yoga improves blood flow and oxygen in the body, which helps in the elimination of toxins and waste.
The yoga pants very useful while doing yoga. And yoga pants is available in amazon. To buy a yoga pants click this link.
Proper breathing is the key to controlling high cholesterol. Most people make the mistake in the process of breathing when they breathe in they take the abdomen and exhale and carry out their abdomen. The correct breathing technique is, when you inhale and carry out the abdomen, and the breath and take the abdomen in. This process should be as slow as it can be. I always try to follow this pattern in routine life.
This attitude massage the abdominal organs, stimulates the liver and helps in overcoming indigestion.
Like any other practice, the results of yoga practice will take time to manifest, according to the study cited above changes have been noticed in a group with more than 1 year of practice.
Healthy life against cholesterol
- Hello Slow Food, goodbye fast food : Cholesterol is created in the body of the food we consume. Therefore, it is essential to eliminate the root problem. The fast food or “fast food” contains many fats of the denominated “trans” and therefore cholesterol. . The consumption of these high-fat foods cause slowness, mood swings and obesity.
- Discover Ayurveda: it is an ancient branch of natural and holistic medicine that promotes health and well-being by balancing diet and improving eating habits. In addition, Ayurvedic cuisine is something that all food lovers will enjoy, as it will allow them to indulge in food that is rich in sattwa and healthy at the same time.
- Food supplements : as Primacol Plus, with Lactobacillus plantarum and red yeast rice, with monacolin K , whose daily intake of 10mg, helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
* Fast and deep breathing technique Bhastrika helps to inhale more oxygen in the body, which helps in the proper functioning of the cells of our body. According to Acharya Keshav Dev. The regular practice of this pranayama helps to eliminate body fat, decrease total cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol which prevents fatty deposits – cholesterol and improves the body, reduces excess fat, brings lightness of the body.
* Go in an open air.
* Start inhaling and exhaling through the nose quickly for only half a minute, relax for a few seconds and repeat.
* In this kriya there is no holding the breath.
This kriya can be repeated for around 7-8 hours, but it should be done before the meal.
2. Another pranayama Shitli Kumbhak also has the potential to reduce cholesterol and also improves blood circulation, purifies the blood and reduces toxins.
* For this pranayama times the tongue and protrudes a little from the mouth.
* Little by little it is inhaled by the mouth. While inhaling it should feel cold inside the neck.
* Then swallow your breath and keep it inside your stomach.
* After holding your breath for a few seconds and exhale slowly through your nose. Try repeating this process 8-10 times before the meal.
Mud Pack abdominal and seat baths are the best in the treatment of Naturopathy, which are very beneficial in reducing the level of bad cholesterol, as they help in the proper functioning of the liver. A great feature of these treatments is that you do not need any special equipment and can easily go at your own pace.
* Sit in a comfortable roast or lie down in Shavasan.
* Now relax the whole body, one by one very slowly from the feet to the top. This relaxation will give the feeling of pleasure to the body and the entire mind.
* Try to keep both hands in Mritsanjavini Mudra.
* As the body relaxes, breathing will be slower and slower.
* Now bring your consciousness all into your breath. Try to concentrate on the breathing procedure. Do not try to control the breathing simply witness. Try to visualize the breath. How is the air that enters and leaves the body.
* Now concentrate on the heart chakra and meditate on the green color in the center of the chest region.
* Take a deep breath and start chanting the mantra beej YANG and feel the vibration of this beej mantra in the chest region and again. Keep focusing on your consciousness of your Anahat Chakra (heart chakra) for five minutes or stay in this state for as long as you wish.
* As the body relaxes the breathing becomes slower and slower. At the same time, it also has to reach the level of calm and peace. Try to stay in this state for a few minutes according to your desire.
* After some time when you want to return, become aware of your body step by step. First create awareness to the breath, then the body parts from above towards the toes slowly. Now that you slowly open your eyes and with slow movements of the body parts reappear in the normal position.
Teraphy of the laugh:
Stress is an important factor in raising LDL cholesterol levels, so learn to relax and release stress. The laugh is the best medicine. Laughter is as good as relaxation therapy, exercise and other means used to overcome the cholesterol problem. All of us should laugh at least three times a day. Each person should consider laughing a key to health and free of tensions, limitations and concerns. People keep a fun atmosphere throughout the day at the same time as routine and, sometimes, laughs out loud; Stay free of diseases and your mind, brain, nervous system receives innovative elegance and energy from every moment. Even the present study shows that laughter decreases the production of adrenaline and cortisol. If you feel frustrated, unhappy, angry, just laugh and you are away from all kinds of stress. It is the effective medicine that you always have to your, without spending anything.
Diet nutrition plays a very important role in reducing the level of cholesterol that accumulate in your body. Foods that are rich in saturated fats or animal fats or promote cholesterol levels in the blood. Try to avoid this type of usual consumer food! Who eats junk that is scrapped.
Try to eat foods that have the lowest percentages of values such as sodium, cholesterol and fats, and moderate percentages of values such as fiber.