Bodily Benefits of Meditation
Meditation allows us to increase the level of pranayama in our bodies as we provide energy to the cells in our bodies and to feel positive feelings like pleasure and peace. Apart from these, meditation has important benefits to our body in terms of our health.
- Helps to lower high blood pressure.
- It reduces the level of nearby lactate and allows us to reduce the anxiety and calm down.
- Headaches associated with stress and tension reduce problems such as ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint discomfort.
- We increase the secretion of the hormone serotonin that will improve your mood and your stamina, so we feel happy.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- We increase the energy level in our bodies for spiritual energy.
Mental Benefits of Meditation
Meditation alongside the benefits of our bodies puts the brain waves into a neat structure that will improve your healing. Through meditation, our mind becomes beautiful, delicate and alive. Some of the benefits of meditation to our mind are;
- Our concerns are reduced,
- Emotional stability is developed,
- Creativity is increasing,
- The increase of happiness,
- Our intuition evolves,
- Inner peace and clarity are achieved,
- It helps to reduce the problems in our minds.
Meditation opens our minds and increases our concentration. Because it will calm our mind, it will also allow our mind to expand. Tension, nervousness and restlessness come into play in an unfolding mind. An unspread and unclear consciousness always lacks action / development. Balanced state of mind and a broad consciousness are positively affecting our lives. Meditation makes us more conscious. Thanks to meditation we are free from bad thoughts and we are happy.
Through meditation you can achieve a real personal change. As long as you learn new things about yourself, you will naturally begin to explore new things about yourself. With all this information you can make decisions that will help you in your life. Listening to yourself also allows you to develop yourself.
Slow Down Stress Associated Aging
A study published by Nobel Prize-winning researcher Elizabeth Burns in 2012 proved that medication for only 12 minutes a day for 8 weeks increased telomerase activity by 43%. Telomerase activity delays cellular aging. This indicates that meditation can slow down stress-related aging.
Brain MRs show that gray matter increases in areas that allow the brain to learn and remember after meditation. This ensures that you escape from the bad effects of aging.
Happiness Raises Your Seven
Happiness levels are determined by the side on which our brain is more active. When the left side of the brain is active, the moral is higher, for example, we are energetic, positive, enthusiastic. When the right side of the brain is active, on the contrary is broken; We are anxious, angry, groaning. When the ratio between the activities on the right and left sides is measured while at rest, one of the two dominates.
This rate determines the general state of moralimizin. Those who are far to the right of this scale tend to get depressed. Those who are well on the left are not much affected by bad events.
Studies show that it is possible to shift the intensity of activity in our brain to the left by meditation.