Yoga exercises to lose weight
Does yoga make you lose weight? Yes ! There is little thought, but there are many postures of yoga to lose weight and lose belly. The abdominal part is also one of the areas of the body where it is the most difficult to lose fat. To top it off, most of the time, it’s the first thing people notice when they watch you at the beach, at the pool, or under tight clothing.
The best way to learn something is to see how others do it. So, the lot of DVD’s are there to guide How to do yoga for weight loss and back pain. From this DVD you learn yoga. To buy a DVD click this link.
It’s not always great for self-esteem, but that’s not all. The belly is one of the most dangerous places to store fat . Indeed, it can be a harbinger of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and even some forms of cancer. So that’s another good reason to get rid of this little can.
Many exercises help to lose belly, among them yoga is the most effective. It can be practiced by anyone in good health. However, it is important to understand that to eliminate belly fat, it is first of all necessary to focus on nutrition because it represents 70% of the result (and your health)
Associated with good food hygiene, the consumption of fruit or vegetable juice to lose weight , 4 to 5 yoga sessions should take effect quickly. Here are the 5 yoga exercises to lose weight quickly.
1. LA POSE OF THE COBRA (Bhujang asana)
This exercise strengthens the abdominal muscles and helps reduce abdominal fat. The installation of the Cobra can also strengthen the back, the abdomen and more generally the entire body. It also has the benefits of softening and solidifying the spine.
– Lie on your stomach, legs outstretched.
– Place the palms on the ground, below the shoulders.
– Make sure your chin and toes touch the floor.
– Inhale and slowly lift your chest, try as much as possible to raise your back vertically.
– Once you look like a cobra, at least in the pose, hold the position for 15 – 30 seconds depending on your ability.
– On exhalation, rest your entire body on the ground in the initial position.
– Repeat this process at least 5 times with a relaxation period of 15 seconds after each repetition.
Do not do this pose if you have back injuries, hernia. If you are pregnant, do not practice this exercise.
2. POSTURE OF THE ARC (Dhanurasana)
The posture of the bow is also ideal for strengthening the lap strap. This exercise offers your abdomen a complete massage. It activates the digestive system, fights constipation and is a good stretch for the back.
– Lie on your stomach, legs stretched, arms placed on each side of the body.
– Then bend your knees and reach your ankles with your hands.
– By inhaling, raise and bend your head back. At the same time lift your legs as high as you can.
– Hold this position for 15-30 seconds. Breathe normally while holding the pose.
– On exhalation, slowly return your body to the supine position.
– Repeat this operation 5 times with a relaxation of 15 seconds after each repetition.
3. THE POSTURE OF THE BOAT (Naukasana)
One of the best yoga posture to have a flat stomach . It also has benefits for the stomach and helps strengthen the back and leg muscles.
– Lie on your back, legs stretched out, arms at your sides.
– On inspiration, start raising your legs without bending your knees.
– Raise your legs as high as possible.
– Now, raise both arms keeping them straight and try to reach your toes.
– Try to get closer to a 45-degree angle.
– Breathe normally and hold this pose for at least 15 seconds.
– Exhale gently and release.
– Repeat this at least 5 times with a relaxing pause of 15 seconds between each repetition.