A powerful brain is the root of a sharp memory. Everything I remember mostly depends on the level of activity in our brain. However, there are a number of reasons such as aging, injury, anxiety, tension, etc., which affect the brain’s working capacity. It can lead to less forgetfulness and sometimes even severe loss.Here memory is how to increase the memory power of the brain, yoga!
Top 8 yoga poses to boost brain power:
We at Stylecraze always try to help you with various tips and tricks that can improve your overall health and well-being. Today, let’s talk about increasing your brain power with yoga. Explore the 8 best yoga poses that can really help you strengthen your memory:
Sarvangasana increases memory power by increasing the blood supply to the brain.
- Lie on your back and lift both legs together in an upward direction when inhaling.
- Support your back with your hands.
- Hold the position for 2 minutes during first practice and then gradually increase the time to 30 minutes.
Promotes brain activity significantly.
- Sit straight on the floor, spreading your legs forward and placing your hands at your side.
- Begin to bend your torso forward by slowly stretching your coccyx.
- Then extend your hands and touch your toes.
- You can keep your eyes on the ground by leaning forward a little. Maintain position for 3 to 4 minutes.
The regular practice of Bhujangasana can function as a true memory booster.
- Lie on the floor, face down and legs together.
- The palms should rest on the floor next to your chest while elbows need to be raised in the upward direction.
- Now begin to inhale while suspending your chest.
- Move over the head as far as possible by pushing the neck back.
- The duration of this posture should be at least 30 seconds.
It is one of the simplest postures of yoga that can increase the power of your brain to a large extent.
- Sit upright on the floor and stretch your legs out.
- Now place your right toe on the outer edge of the left thigh by bending the knee and vice versa.
- Rest your hands on your knees, close both eyes and relax.
This asana stimulates the brain by soothing the mind, body and soul.
- Sit up straight, spreading your legs forward.
- Now place your single left at the inner edge of the right thigh, bending from the knee and vice versa.
- Keep your palms on your knees and concentrate, closing your eyes.
This yoga posture to increase brain power is another simple and easy to perform asana that can sharpen your memory skills considerably.
- Stand on the floor, placing your hands next to your ears.
- Fold the trunk down so that the palms reach your fingers gradually.
- Touch your toes with your fingers and hold the position for the next 20 to 30 seconds.
It is one of the basic yoga postures that trigger the muscles of the brain and increase the total potency of the organ.
- At first, you have to kneel on the floor.
- Make sure that the lower parts of the legs (starting from the knees) are in contact with the ground.
- Rest both palms on your knees and sit absolutely straight.
- Finally, close your eyes and concentrate.
Last but not least, practice Halasana to improve your brain power like never before.
- Lie on the floor on your back and lift both legs up together. They should make a 90 degree angle to the floor.
- Now, slowly, fold them over your head and touch the ground with your toes.
- You can provide support for your back by using your palms.
- Stay in position for 25 to 30 seconds.
So, practice these yogasanas regularly and experience a significant increase in your brain power! Get sharp with yoga.
Are you a yoga practitioner? Have you tried these asanas to strengthen your brain? Do you know of any other asana who can do the same?
I hope you like our article highlighting top 8 yoga poses to boost brain power.