Are there yoga exercises for your face?
Perfect skin and out stress with facial yoga.
The yoga also exercises to stretch the muscles of the face . Yoga classes focused on a series of grimaces along with relaxation and breathing exercises will rejuvenate our face, without going through the operating room and without contraindications.
And it is that like any part of the body, the muscles of the face also atrophy if they do not exercise. Therefore, facial yoga encourages us to apply some yoga exercises to the face to recover elasticity and firmness. It is a type of yoga little known in Europe, but that already has faithful in the American continent.
Bases and benefits of facial yoga:
The yoga facia l uses gestures – smiles, grimaces, etc – along with some massages on the face to get firmer and stronger skin. In this way, we can reaffirm our features and disguise the wrinkles that inevitably appear with the passage of time.
Next, we explain a series of recommended exercises to exercise some parts of your face and rejuvenate your face and expression.
- Vertical wrinkles : Place the pinky, ring and middle fingers of both hands on the upper part of the forehead, just at the line where the hair begins. Then it contracts up and down the muscles of the forehead, accompanying this movement with the fingers. Repeat this ten times.
- Eyebrows and eyelids : Inspire with eyes wide open and head erect. When you exhale, lift your eyebrows as much as you can. With empty lungs, keep this position for five seconds. Repeat ten times.
- Cheeks : Put the hands without the thumb on the cheeks, just at the junction of the muscles with the jaws. Contract the jaws by pressing this area. Inspire and when you release the air you must bring your lips, face and muscles well forward, while blocking the maxillary muscles backwards with your hands.
- Upper lips : Put your thumbs under the upper lip, in the middle. When you breathe in, you should be prepared to, on exhaling, press your thumbs against your gums, while you bring your upper lip forward with your muscles. Repeat this exercise five times.
- Chin : To not let it form a double chin you should put your hands crossed on our chest, and so bring your chin up, as tense as possible. Once this position is achieved, you must turn your head towards both sides, always maintaining the tension. Repeat the exercise ten times on each side.