What is the best way to reduce belly fat and flatten your stomach?
The best way to lose belly fat
People who are not overweight or obese may have belly fat deposits. Most of us want to improve the appearance of our abs. We want it to be flat and well toned. People are after different methods to lose belly fat and to get the ABS washboard. There are many reasons for deformed abs. Poor posture, poor diet and lack of proper ABS exercise can lead to fat deposits in the stomach area. All exercises are not able to reduce belly fat. Although most people believe that crunches are the best way to achieve solid and flat abs, it is not completely true. Anyone does not wish for a solid, athletic physique and a flat abdomen.
Lou Schuler, co-author of “The New Lifting Rules for Abs” says that crunches are not efficient enough to get a large abdomen because they only use the muscles on the front and sides of the abdomen. It is necessary to give proper work for all muscles of the abdomen and muscles of the lower back, thighs and hips. Contract the abdominal muscles will not be as effective as the extension of the base in the achievement flat abs. Get even the stubborn fat removed using the new rules of abs lifting.
Schuler recommends different varieties of stabilization exercises for ABS based on the training program developed by co-author and personal trainer Alwyn Cosgrove. You will be able to lose belly fat quickly and discover the amazing abs that you have acquired using these exercises recommended by Schuler in “The New Lifting Rules for Abs.” The basic exercises offered by Schuler such as Plank exercise not only helps burn more calories, but also reduces the chances of back pain and also helps improve body posture.They are much more effective than tightening as they make more muscles work. So, instead of
The best exercise for ABS- Side Plank
Why it works
Sideboard exercise is one of the most difficult exercises for your abs. This is more difficult and more effective than the traditional board. In this exercise, you will help your body that on two points of contact where your body muscles will have to work more to do to stabilize. This will help the use of deposits and the development of fat muscles in the abdominal area.
How to do?
- Lie on your left in a straight line and keep your legs stacked. Place your right hand on the right hip. Your elbow should be exactly under your shoulder.
- Try to lift your body by supporting your body on the left elbow. Lift your hips off the floor and balance your body on the forearm and feet. Keep your abs tight when lifting your body. Hold the body in this position for 30 -45 seconds and lower the body. Put the sides and repeat the exercise.
- Repeat the exercise two to three times on the sides alternately
To get more stabilization – while doing the lifting of the body, try to lift and lower the upper leg and holding it for 5 to 10 counts. This is more difficult than just lifting the body.
The best abdominal exercises – Walk Out Of Pushup
Why it works
This exercise involves training the whole body. You will need to use arms, legs, hips and abs to perform this work on. This allows to offer the whole strength of your heart.
How to do?
- Keep your body in the pushup position. Place your hands two inches away from your shoulders and keep your body straight.
- Try to walk on hands outstretched to the right side and the left side. Have 10-12 repeatedly lose belly fat quickly .
Do the exercise harder to make the exercise even harder to provide a better result try to lift a leg and walk.
The best ABS exercises: Alligator Drag
Why does it work?
This exercise is a mix of cardio workout, strength training and stability exercises. This exercise makes the muscles in your entire body work and help stabilize the body to burn fat more efficiently. This will help your body achieve the fastest and most lasting result in losing belly fat and getting stronger muscles.
How to do?
- Find a spacious floor area that will allow you to move your body forward for 10 to 20 yards. Keep ready objects that will easily slide off the floor like plates, napkins etc.
- Drop to the push-up position with arms and legs straight and feet hip-apart.
- Keep your back straight and try to slide your body forward using your arms and core. Slide the ground along the pavement with the object.
- Walk until you reach the end of the room, it should be at least 10 yards.
- Rest for 60 seconds and repeat the reverse alligator so that you reach the position where you started. This makes an exercise game
- Repeat 3 to 4 times to get good dishes and ABS-looking.
Make it more difficult if you want to make more and more of you want to involve more muscles you can try walking around a circle.
In addition to having the proper work out it is necessary to control the diet you are taking to reduce belly fat. Try to eat foods that do not contain fat, sugar and a large amount of carbohydrates. Eat healthy foods with a good amount of fiber and protein. Get out of your myths on ab-training and get a curved body and flat stomach by following the stomach exercises mentioned above. The photographs in the book will help maintain the correct posture while making your abs work. Make use of this book and get benefited by it.