- The exercises of yoga load is distributed evenly throughout the body, in turn, helps to strengthen the muscles and bones of the body, while avoiding their injury.
- Yoga, of course, improves the flexibility and mobility of the joints, which is beneficial to their health.
- Yoga distributes lubricating fluid between the joints, without letting it stagnate in one place.
- Almost all yoga asanas involve the spine and pelvis, which heals the body as a whole.
- Yoga prevents rounding of the spine, leaving a space between the vertebral discs.
- Yoga Uluchay balance and coordination, agility and flexibility.
- Yoga improves metabolism, thus helping calcium is well absorbed by the body.
Conducted by the National Health Research Institute has once again proved that even the fifteen-minute daily yoga classes allow you to stop progressive osteoporosis or fully restore bone health at an early stage of the disease.
Join “yoga secrets” in social networks: http://yogasecrets.livejournal.com/ and twitter.