Be in shape with yoga!
If you regularly practice yoga, then after a while you will notice that yoga has a noticeable therapeutic effect – you sleep better, less sick, get rid of daily stress. Then you will notice that the more your experience in yoga, the more improvements in your life happens. And it’s not only your health but also your perception of the world. When you try to explain to friends and acquaintances that the positive effect on your body has yoga, it is not possible all believe it. Indeed, the only one who stood on the path of yoga can feel the changes that have occurred in his inner and outer world.
- Improve flexibility – this is one of the tangible benefits of yoga, you will notice in the first six months of practice. Perhaps in the beginning yoga class you will still be difficult to reach the floor when bending or standing, you can not lay your hands namaste behind. But regular practice will solve these problems, and your body will get the flexibility, even if you are already well over 40 years.
- Strong tightened muscles look attractive. Yoga makes the muscles not only strong but also elastic. This, in turn, will protect you from arthritis and back pain. Start doing yoga right now, and then you will be able to prevent a number of diseases that can catch you in the prime of life.
- Yoga strengthens the joints. When performing asanas improves the flexibility and mobility of joints. Furthermore, yoga distributes lubricating fluid between the joints, not allowing it to stagnate in one place.
- Intervertebral discs are the shock absorbers between the vertebrae. When unhealthy lifestyle, the disc may give rise to a hernia and vertebrae pinch the spinal nerves. However, if you practice deflections, bending, stretching and twisting, you will be able to permanently preserve the elasticity of the intervertebral discs.
- Yoga strengthens bones and helps prevent osteoporosis. Performing asanas and following a special diet help to keep calcium in bone tissue.
- Yoga improves blood circulation and, consequently, body cells receive more nutrients and oxygen. Inverted postures help the venous blood flow from the legs to the heart. This allows you to get rid of swelling and prevent varicose veins. Yoga increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood. Regular practice of yoga significantly reduces the risk of heart disease.
- When you stretch the muscles by performing asanas, lymph drainage increases. This helps the lymphatic system fight infection, destroy cancerous cells and remove cellular toxins.
- Regularly practicing yoga, you burn a lot of calories, thereby losing weight. In addition, many yoga practitioners noticed that the practice of yoga reduces appetite and makes you selective in choosing products.
- Yoga lowers blood sugar and bad cholesterol. In humans, patients with diabetes who practice yoga, lowered blood sugar levels by reducing adrenaline levels and increase insulin sensitivity.
- Studies show that regular yoga practice improves coordination, reaction, memory, and even IQ levels. People who practice meditation can solve problems much better, because able to abstract and less distracted by unnecessary thoughts.
- Yoga helps to relax, soothe the nerves to recover after a hard day.
- Have you ever noticed his behavior and facial expressions while talking on the phone, driving, sitting at the computer? Unconscious habit to wrinkle the face, hands and compress the other can lead to chronic tension, muscle fatigue, pain in the wrists, shoulders, neck. When you start doing yoga, you will notice where you hold tension. It can be your neck, the muscles of the face, tongue, etc. After determining the location where you hold tension, you learn to relax it.
- Meditation has beneficial effects on the functioning of the immune system by increasing antibody levels in case of need (catarrhal and infectious disease), and reducing the level of antibodies in the case of an aggressive immune response in autoimmune diseases.
- Yoga helps relieve the pain. Asanas and meditation reduce back pain, menstrual cramps, arthritis pain.
- Yoga helps to change your life for the better. By practicing yoga, you can get rid of bad habits, improve self-esteem, believing in yourself, tune in to positive thoughts.
Join “yoga secrets” in social networks: http://yogasecrets.livejournal.com/ and twitter.