What are the best yoga poses for belly fat?
A flat stomach with yoga is easy! Carrying out a regular special complex of asanas , it is possible to strengthen the abdominal muscles, and also to improve the functioning of internal organs in this area.
Most yoga exercises can help in the fight against bloating, because each of them improves digestion and cleanses the body of toxins. Some asanas stimulate the intestinal peristalsis, facilitating release of excess gases and improvement of well-being.
Yoga allows you to relax, to find inner peace, but, at the same time, improves the work of organs located in the abdominal cavity, removes toxins, improves digestion and speeds up the metabolism .
Warm-up before training
Before you start doing exercises for a flat stomach , you need to spend a ten-minute warm-up. The complex of preparatory exercises includes slopes, rotation of the hips and twists of the trunk. This can be as special asanas, and the usual charging, known to each of the school physical education classes.
The warming movements that are used before the warm-up in ashtanga yoga are also useful. Circular movements, clockwise and against it, palm all the joints on the arms and legs – wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, feet.
Getting to the main complex without a warm-up, you risk causing damage to ligaments, joints and muscles. In addition, it is very important that the load corresponds to the strength of your muscles. Do not try to outdo yourself and immediately fulfill the asana perfectly.
Asanas for a flat stomach work with the muscles of the press, and after an intense workout the next day it will be difficult for you to even get out of bed. It takes time to train muscles.
If we do yoga only on weekends and during the week we do not perform other physical exercises, the abdominal muscles will recover more slowly, and it will be easier to not calculate the load. Therefore, the regularity of training is crucial – if you are in a normal, moderate physical form, it is safest to perform the complex every 3 days.
Complex for a flat stomach
This complex includes only 5 exercises that can benefit your body. And the waist will get a beautiful shape. The proposed exercises for the press are suitable as a yoga for beginners. All asanas should be repeated 5 times with an interval of 15 seconds.
Pose of Cobra (bhujangasana)
Bhujangasana can not only make a beautiful press, but also strengthen the abdominal part. The upper half of the body will become stronger, and the back – more flexible.
- Lying on your stomach, align your legs, place your palms under your shoulders and rest against them.
- The chin and fingers of the lower limbs touch the surface.
- Slowly inhale, lifting the upper body, straightening the upper limbs. Back it is good to bend back.
- Stay in the pose for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Breathe in slowly and return to the starting position.
It is forbidden to do Bujangasana to people with peptic ulcer, spinal injuries, during pregnancy.
Pose of Luke (dhanurasana)
Dhanurasana works with the central part of the abdomen. For greater efficiency, at the time of performing asana, do small swings back and forth. So, the work of the digestive tract is activated, the plasticity of the body is trained.
To fulfill Dhanurasan, it is necessary:
- Lying on your back, bend your knees, raise your legs to the top. Put your hands on your ankles.
- Exhaling, it is good to bend the lower back, lifting the pelvis and chest from the surface. Take back as far as possible head.
- Stay in the asana for 15-30 seconds. Monitor breathing.
- Exhaling, go to the starting position, straightening the upper and lower limbs.
Pose of the boat (Naukasana)
A great exercise for the waist, helping to get rid of excess fat deposits, also strengthen the muscles of the lower extremities.
- Lie on your back, lower limbs align, upper – place along the body.
- Breathe in, slowly lifting up your straightened legs.
- Pull out the toes and try to lift the legs higher.
- Straightened hands try to touch the toes. The body is held at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Stay in the asana for 15 seconds, breathing is even.
- Make a full exhalation and go to the starting position.
Plank is a simple exercise, but effective. Unnecessary kilograms from the abdomen and sides will go away, the shoulders, arms, back and buttocks strengthen with asanas.
To make a bar you need:
- Become on your knees, hands on the surface.
- Lower legs move back and rest on the toes of the legs, upper limbs straighten.
- The neck is stretched out to the full breath, the sight is directed forward. The back is flat, then there will be a slight tension in the abdominal part.
- Body pull in a straight line.
- Stand for 15-30 sec.
It is not allowed to make Kumbhakasana hypertensive patients with spinal, shoulder pain.
Pose Free wind (Pavanmuktasana)
Pavanmuktasana has many positive properties for the body:
- pain in the lumbar region decreases;
- muscle tissue of the abdomen and thighs;
- improves the activity of the digestive tract;
- acidity is normalized;
- metabolism is activated.
Method of implementation:
- Lying on the back, legs stretched, arms along the trunk.
- Bending his knees, bring his feet closer to him, combining his heels.
- Exhaling, raise your bent legs to your chest, grabbing your knees with your hands.
- Stay in the asana for 1-1.5 minutes, breathe deeply.
- On exhalation, lower the upper and lower limbs to the surface.
To disperse the metabolism, you need to do the proposed complex every morning. With a view to a quick result, it is necessary to train 3 days a week 3-5 times a day.
In addition, a video tutorial “Beautiful Press for 30 minutes” from the series “Yoga for Beginners” is offered. This video tutorial shows how to perform a greater variety of asanas for the waist and abdomen, from different starting positions, to remove the extra pounds from the abdomen and sides. You will become much slimmer and more attractive. But yoga for beginners has its own characteristics.
Features of yoga for beginners
Yoga classes for beginners have their own characteristics. For beginners, all this is unusual and they will feel uncomfortable. But doing yoga systematically, their body will begin to change:
- At the initial stage, there may be a feeling of discomfort in the body after exercising (muscle pain). Performing exercises for the press, you will feel discomfort in the abdominal cavity. But over time it passes.
- There will be an ability to control the large muscles of the body.
- Gradually, the work of small muscles will be felt.
- A man learns during exercises to strain one group of muscles and relax others.
- Beginners learn to breathe properly. At the initial stage, it will not be easy to hold your breath and concentrate on doing the exercise, but eventually everything will turn out.
- There is an amazing ability to control one’s own thoughts, letting go of unnecessary thoughts.