Yoga for beginners, asanas
In the modern world, yoga is increasingly gaining popularity among different strata of the population, as each person strives to be slim and have good health.
The best way to learn something is to reading book through the book we learn many information. So, the lot of books are there to know more about the easiest yoga poses. To buy a one of the best book for learn the easiest yoga poses click this link.
What are the recommended yoga postures for beginners? You will learn about this from the proposed article.
The Benefits of Yoga
Yoga is the oldest system of self-improvement. With yoga, life will be brighter and healthier, the body will become graceful, and the soul – harmony.
Performing every day the proposed asanas for beginners, you will get such benefit for the body:
- feeling better, joints and spine will split;
- the muscles of the body, especially the dorsal muscles, will come into tonus and strengthen;
- internal organs are promoted, circulation of blood is activated;
- the development of endorphins will intensify, which will give cheerfulness and optimism;
- During the day, the mental and physical activity of the body will be active.
To obtain the desired result, it is important to adhere to the following recommendations:
- The pace of doing exercises should be comfortable for you;
- in each asana hold at least three respiratory cycles;
- do a break between exercises, if necessary;
- control all movements, focus on asana, on breathing, removing extraneous thoughts;
- try to hear yourself and avoid overexertion. Yoga should bring positive sensations;
- A bottle of water should be near. When there is fatigue, a few sips of water will give a rush of cheerfulness;
- perform exercises daily.
Yoga Complex for Beginners
The presented complex of asanas for beginners, it is recommended to perform in the morning. It will not take about 20 minutes, but will charge with energy for the whole day. With the help of exercises, all parts of the body, especially the vertebral axis, are studied. After a few months of systematic training, back pain will disappear, cheerfulness will appear, and the figure will improve much. To make the description of asanas clearer, a complex for beginners in pictures is proposed.
Asana makes the spine more elastic and stretches the muscles in the abdomen.
To go to Ustrasan, you need:
- Become on your knees (legs apart). The upper limbs are lowered in the free position.
- Inhaling, to make a deflection back, leaning on one arm, the second to extend upward, the pelvis to strain, the position of the buttocks should be perpendicular in relation to the surface. Stay in the asana for about 15 seconds.
- Repeat the same steps in the opposite direction.
- Standing on his knees, his fists rest on his lower back. Exhaling, bend the back back, remaining in position for 3 -5 cycles of breathing.
Muscles of the lower limbs and body will be strengthened.
Technique of execution:
- Become straight, legs apart.
- Upper limbs raise up, palms “look” at each other.
- Smoothly bend your legs, and the body slowly leans forward, as if you are going to sit on a chair. The upper limbs are elongated on one projection with the body.
- Knees at right angles (do not push them forward).
- Hold in the accepted position, then straighten up and move to the starting position.
Uttanasana (slopes to the feet)
Uttanasana helps stretch the back, internal organs are massaged, especially the liver and spleen. Kidneys will be healthy, the circulation of blood in the small pelvis will increase. Pose works great for spinal pains, osteochondrosis. The spine is stretched under the influence of weight, the muscle clamps relax, the vertebrae become in place. If there are injuries in the lumbar region, hypertension, impaired blood circulation in the brain, the slopes do not deep.
Technique of execution:
- Become straight, place the feet parallel to each other.
- Lean forward from the hip, trying to touch the hands of the surface.
- Raise your head up and try to stretch your spine. Stay in this position for about 60 seconds.
- Rearrange the palms of his hands behind his heels and exhale to pull the body closer to his feet, lowering his head.
- Stay in the asana for at least 1 minute. Breathe calmly, measuredly.
- Taking a breath, tear your hands off the floor and move to the starting position.
- To ease the exercise, you can slightly bend your knees at the first stages.
Strengthen the spine, the muscles of the body, promasazaetsya intestine. To perform asana you need:
- To put your legs wider (left foot to turn outward, right – inside).
- Hands raise with the palms down.
- Do not bend slowly to the left, trying to touch the left heel with your left palm. Pull the right arm up vertically.
- Stay in position for a few seconds and straighten up smoothly.
- Stop to turn to the right and also bend to the right.
When performing asana, the waist and neck area is developed. To go to Hal-asanu, you need to do the following step-by-step:
- Lying on the back, the upper limbs located along the length of the body, palms in the floor – the starting position.
- Straightened lower limbs raise up and bring them by the head, reaching out with socks to the surface. If it is difficult to do this, you can leave them hanging in space.
- Go to the starting position smoothly.
This is the most useful asana for the whole organism.
Technique of execution:
- The initial position is similar to the previous posture.
- Straightened lower limbs raise vertically upward, as shown in the photo.
- Raise the palm, helping the palms.
- Hold in position 10 sec., Each time increasing the time (bring up to 3 minutes).
- Slowly move to the starting position, gradually spreading the spine to the surface.
Ekak pad rajkapotasana (dove)
Stretch the muscles of the thighs.
- To get on all fours, pull forward the knee of the right leg, turning the foot to the left so that the heel is placed under the belly.
- The left leg should be straightened back, the pelvis should be lowered to the maximum to the bottom, the elbows should be bent, leaning on the forearms. Try to make the slope lower, pulling back the leg, not allowing overexertion in the lumbar and knees.
- To strengthen the stretching, smoothly straighten your arms, directing your eyes forward without straining your neck muscles.
- Smoothly get out of position and repeat the same actions, changing legs.
Ardha Matsienslarana (the king’s pose is half pose)
The twisting posture will strengthen the spine, lower back and side muscles.
Technique of execution:
- Sit on the surface, straightening his legs forward and leveling his back.
- The right leg should be taken behind the left, putting the right foot near the left knee, the left one to keep straightened.
- With your left hand, grab the knee of your right foot.
- Exhaling gently to turn to the right, twisting the spine, directing the look back. To make it more convenient to perform the exercise, you need to put the right palm on the surface and wind the left elbow at the right knee.
- With each exhalation it is stronger to twist the spine. Do 3 to 5 respiratory cycles.
- Go to the starting position and do the asana, turning left.
Balasana (the pose of a child)
Balasana is performed with the purpose of relaxing the dorsal muscles, reducing the muscle tension to relieve stress. Exercise is performed at the end of the session or after a complex asana. This is one of the main asanas in yoga.
- Get down on your knees, lowering your buttocks on your heels.
- The breath leans forward, pressing his stomach to his hips. It is important to keep your back straight.
- The forehead touches the surface, the upper limbs extend along the body, palms upward.
- Concentrate on movements that should be performed smoothly.
- Hold in Balasan for 1-3 minutes.
- Exit the asana in the right order: first the head rises, then the back straightens smoothly.
Shavasana (the pose of the dead)
This exercise completes any activity. Being 4-5 minutes in Shavasan, a person relaxes. You have to learn to completely relax from the first yoga classes.
- Lie on your back, placing your upper limbs free in the length of the body, close your eyes.
- Strain the whole body for a few seconds.
- Relax, with the help of the thought “walk” through the body from the tips of the toes to the head.
- Concentrate on breathing.
Exercise is simple at first glance, but requires a high concentration of attention to get rid of obsessive thoughts and relax.