What are the yoga sutras for rapid weight loss?
Yoga for weight loss
The religious and philosophical teachings of India have become firmly established in the lives of many modern people. There are many instructors in our country: some of them started in the 90s, others opened courses recently. In Russia, Indian practices develop along two lines: esotericism, as well as physical exercises, which are often understood not only as a way of acquiring mental equilibrium, but like yoga for losing weight.
The yoga ball very useful for increase flexibility and It’s helpful to avoid injury while doing yoga. And yoga ball is available in amazon. To buy a yoga ball click this link.
Ancient treatises, such as Patanjali’s “Yoga Sutras,” define it as a way to purify the consciousness of the misconceptions accumulated throughout life and prevent living. We like the very idea of getting rid of stereotypes, it is in harmony with the technique of “Elena Morozova’s Slimming Clinic”.
Religious primary sources assert that the set goal can be achieved by combining physical, breathing and mental exercises with a certain way of life aimed at developing responsibility, patience, determination, perseverance, confidence and purposefulness in oneself. These settings also correspond to what our specialists offer to people who want to get a slender figure. But, despite this, we do not pretend to be a guru. In this article, we will not pay much attention to the philosophical and religious basis of Indian practice and talk about it as an instrument that, when properly used, will help you get rid of excess kilograms.
You will find out if you can lose weight quickly by doing yoga, how you can lose weight and remove the stomach with a simple set of exercises, understand how the fascination with popular Indian practice helps people lose weight and gain a slender figure.
DO YOGA EXERCISES FOR LOSING WEIGHT: GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOW TO START CLASSES
Experienced coaches advise newcomers to immediately tune in to the fact that work on the body should be regular, only then it will bring results. In today’s world it is often difficult to allocate half an hour to classes that seem less important than writing a report for work or preparing dinner. We understand that people have different rhythms of life, and we recommend that you think about what program you can exactly perform. Someone is more convenient to go to the gym 3 times a week, another is better to do every day at home, the third can allocate 15 minutes in the morning and 15 in the evening. A diary of nutrition that you will start to lead, if you use our method of losing weight, will also require you to be organized and regular. You will learn how to weigh each product, calculate the calorie content of the dishes according to the table from the book Harmony of the Soul and Body, measure once a week the volume of your body. Remember that yoga shapes responsibility and commitment in us. These qualities will be necessary for you, if you are determined to regain harmony and beauty.
If you find yourself in one of the descriptions, give up the classes:
- Disorders of the psyche and borderline states.
- Epileptic seizures.
- Cardiac pathologies: cardiosclerosis, myocarditis, ischemic disease.
- A heart attack.
- Diseases of the blood: anemia, polycythemia, hemophilia.
- Infectious lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Injuries of the spine.
- The temperature is below 36.2 and above 37.
- Craniocerebral injury.
Also, it is not recommended to perform exercises during the period of exacerbation of chronic diseases, reception of a large number of drugs, with serious overwork.
In pregnancy, menstruation, varicosity, problems with the gastrointestinal tract, diseases of the spine, arthritis, arthrosis and vegetovascular dystonia should act very carefully. Before you begin, you should always consult with your doctor and personal trainer. Almost always it is possible to select an adapted treatment program for each case.
TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
- Do not eat before classes. This does not mean that you should be hungry: in this case, all your thoughts will be on food and concentrate on implementing the recommendations of the coach will not work. But doing exercises after a tight dinner is hard. After the last full meal should take 3-4 hours. If you really want to eat, you can choose a light salad, an apple or a cup of tea. The liquid can be drunk in unlimited quantities at any time, but the food is better to use for 1.5 hours before classes.
Commentary by the nutritionist of the slimming clinic
Drink more water. This advice is suitable for all people, not just those who want to lose weight. To avoid puffiness and stomach problems, you should drink at least 1.5 liters of purified non-carbonated water per day. If you want something else, stop on herbal teas without sugar, jam, honey and fruit supplements. Drink them in between breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner: 1.5 hours before meals and 2 hours after. If you want to “deceive” the body and get rid of hunger for a while, for example, before performing a set of exercises, try to break the appetite with hot water.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS:
- After classes, definitely have a drink. When choosing a drink, stop at room temperature water.
- If you are at home, it is best to do this in the morning, on an empty stomach, in a well-ventilated room.
- Choosing clothes for classes, stop on things made of cotton fabric with a small percentage of elastic synthetics, for example, Lycra. They do not prick, do not cause irritation, but at the same time practical and wear-resistant. People who are familiar with Indian practice for more than a year are not advised to take clothes made from 100% cotton. It is too spacious and does not stretch. Excess tissue will distract you from doing the pose, perhaps even annoying.
- Be ready to do barefoot work.
- If you prefer to perform complex poses at home, then choose a room with a non-slip floor.
- Prepare a small flat pillow or a folded towel so that you can sit on them and take the desired position. Not everyone can sit comfortably on a flat surface. It’s not scary. The main condition is your comfort.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT YOGA MAT
Pay attention to options that do not slip. Ideal solution – a specialized mat, which you can buy in sports stores. Immediately discard the towels, rags, polypropylene foam. The work surface must not be deformed. Suitable models made of PVC, rubber or rubber. Choose the one that is thicker. The thickness varies from 2 to 8 mm. It is inconvenient to work on thin products: it creates the feeling that you are sitting on the bare floor.
For home workouts rubber is best suited: they are thick and very durable. It will last you a very long time. But the models made of this material are very heavy. To carry them with you to class is inconvenient. If you go to the gym, give preference to rubber options.
Do not forget about the aesthetic side. If you want to lose weight, you must turn every meal into a holiday: lay a table with a beautiful tablecloth, get new dishes, serve beautifully served meals. Then you do not want to overeat, grab the pieces on the run, there are harmful semi-finished products. This principle can be used in yoga. Choose a bright cute mat that you like. You will want to spread it out and work out.
If you follow our recommendations, weight loss will begin in about 2 months. Develop the habit of performing a set of exercises regularly, and the lost pounds will never return. The combination of proper nutrition and yoga promotes weight loss and helps even those who doubted whether he can combine regular physical activities with work or other daily activities. All the books and books on Indian weight-loss practices prohibit starving or dieting during classes. This is another aspect in which we are impressed by this system. We, like experienced coaches, believe that any violence against the body is unacceptable: the diet should be diverse and full. It should take into account the individual characteristics of your body, the presence of chronic diseases, daily workloads and the regime of the day.
The technique “Slimming clinics of Elena Morozova” does not involve active sports during the process of losing weight. Large physical exertion will lead to the fact that the body will begin to convert adipose tissue into muscle tissue. Your body will become more taut, but it is not worth counting on reducing weight and volume in this case. Swimming, stretching, aqua aerobics, yoga and daily morning exercises are suitable options for those who want not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also to give muscle relief, develop flexibility and maintain a general tone.
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH THE HELP OF YOGA: EXERCISES FOR BEGINNERS
We offer several exercises. You can do it all at once or split the program into several approaches. The main condition is to execute the program for the day.
The first step is to choose a comfortable pose. You must sit down. It’s not as easy as it sounds. Nothing should distract you from the occupation, which means you need to choose the most comfortable position. We offer several options. Sit down:
- On the floor, cross-legged. Make sure that the body weight is located on the pelvic bones, and the knees were widely divorced. If they are located at the hip level, you are doing everything right.
- Something soft. If you feel uncomfortable on the bare floor, fidgeting and can not get used, use a pre-prepared thin pillow or a conventional rolled towel.
- On the chair. Put your feet in front of you, press your feet to the floor.
A straight back is the main condition to remember about when choosing a comfortable posture. You should straighten easily and easily keep your posture.
First you need to adjust your breathing. Remember that you only need to breathe through your nose. Deep breathing and exhalation should not sound like sniffing. Some yoga practices compare them to the noise of the surf. Each pose, which will be offered below, you will keep for 6 sighs. Strive to ensure that the time you spend on inhalation is the same as that which exhales.
Get used to the fact that exercises in yoga are named after objects of nature. The name of this from Sanskrit is translated as the pose of a cat. This is a very good way to stretch the spine. Your task is to breathe and at the same time execute the instruction:
- Stand on all fours.
- Straighten your hands.
- Place the palms and shoulders parallel to each other.
- Make sure that your knees are exactly under your hips.
- Place your fingers in a fan.
- Check that the middle finger looks straight ahead and does not go to the side.
- Pull out the socks.
- Straighten your back.
- Inhale so that the chest is up, and the shoulders go back, and look up.
- Exhaling, pull your back, as if you want to touch the belly with your nose.
- Leaning on the floor with your hands and knees, pull your stomach.
- Repeat 6 times the items that illustrate the photo. Start over
At the inspiration every cell of the body should be concentrated and tense, on exhalation – relaxed.
When you master this pose, add twists:
- You are standing in the original position, on all fours.
- Change the position of the hands: put the right palm in the middle, just under the chin, and left immediately after it.
- Exhaling, lower your left shoulder until it comes into contact with the floor. To do this, slide your left hand forward.
- Taking a deep breath, extend this same arm in front of you. Look at the ceiling, opening the right shoulder.
- Soak in this position for 1 minute, slowly exhaling.
- Return to the starting position and work the right side.
Or a mountain. This is the basis of all “standing poses.” It strengthens the legs and develops the vestibular apparatus. You definitely need to learn how to do it correctly.
- Get up in full growth.
- Place the feet parallel to each other.
- Check how the weight of the body is distributed: swing forwards and backwards, without lifting the foot off the floor. The main load must go to the central axis – this is the key to sustainability.
- Pull in your stomach.
- Check how the tailbone is located. He must look down. Do not bend back.
- Take your shoulders back.
- Pull the chest forward.
- Imagine that there is a thin thread inside of you. To make it stretch, you need every vein of the body to rush upward.
- Relax your hands. They must freely “hang out.”
- Take a breath and simultaneously wave it with your hands. Your hands should meet upstairs. The abdomen is retracted. The coccyx is directed downwards.
- Exhale, lower your hands.
- Repeat 6 times.
Do not forget to keep your balance. Weight on the central axis. Do not swing and do not swing. Remember the name of the pose: you are a mountain, nothing can shake you. To check if you are doing the exercise correctly, you can do this:
- Pull your right arm forward, then lift it up.
- In this position, make a slight inclination to the right.
If you are standing right, this action will not affect your balance in any way. Repeat the experiment with the other hand.
Slopes of this type are another good exercise. So that it does not go to waste, repeat it 3 times on each side. In total you will get 6 times, and you will not deviate from the original plan. While making slopes, remember about breathing:
- On the inhalation, unfold the chest in such a way that it looks at the ceiling.
- On exhalation, drag your fingers upwards.
Regular yoga classes increase your flexibility. The back of the thigh is one of the most problematic parts of the body, because it is difficult to stretch. The next exercise that we suggest you perform is aimed at this part of our body. You will find different variations of this exercise in different types of Indian practice. We suggest making it by standing in a mountain pose:
- Put your hands on your thighs
- Bend your knees.
- Lean forward.
- Try to go down as low as possible.
- If you have a good stretch, try to straighten your legs.
- Touch the floor with your fingertips. If it’s hard for you, put your hands on your shins.
- Climb half.
- Pull the chest forward.
- Take your shoulders back.
- Try to stretch the spine. Do this by inhaling.
- On exhalation, lower your head and shoulders down, relaxing them. Do not make sudden movements. All exercises should be performed slowly and accurately.
- Repeat 6 times.
We told you how to help lose weight yoga, as well as a few simple exercises that any person can do. They do not require good physical training or special skills. But we recommend not to start practicing without the advice of a coach.
There are several types of Indian practices, each of them has its own characteristics and contraindications. The loads should correspond to the number of calories that you will eat per day, which means that the training program should be made taking into account the recommendations of the specialists of Elena Morozova’s “Slimming Clinic”.