What is the yoga of laughter?
Surely you have heard that laughter offers multiple health benefits, such as activating blood circulation, regulate hormonal production, improve mood and self-esteem , among others. Based on the benefits that a few laughs can offer the body, Madan Kataria created the yoga of laughter, a technique that combines pranayamas or breathing techniques with muscle relaxation exercises and a good dose of laughter therapy.
The Laughter Yoga Fashion Bath Mat Set very useful while doing yoga. And Laughter Yoga Fashion Bath Mat Set is available in amazon. To buy a Laughter Yoga Fashion Bath Mat Set click this link.
A laughter yoga class has only one goal: to laugh to develop the well-being of body and mind . To carry out his sessions, Madan Kataria connects through Skype with different groups around the world and each of them teaches its fundamental premise: the body is not able to differentiate if the laughter is true or false and, Therefore, every time we laugh, it is positive for the spirit and health.
After its invention there are many countries where laughter clubs have been formed to enjoy the psychological and physical well-being that this discipline offers. Even today, one of the schools of laughter yoga is located in New Delhi, the capital of India and the cradle of traditional yoga.
Kataria has said he is convinced that the yoga of laughter is his contribution to world peace, since for him laughter is the best medicine. Is it true? The only way to find out is to sign up for a class in this discipline and hang all the prejudices around laughing on purpose to feel much better with you and with others.
Laughter yoga, benefits of natural and artificial laughter
It allows to soften negative emotions such as fear, sadness, anger and resentment.
Laughter yoga develops the social skills of people and communication with others .
It frees the mind of irritations and emotional blocks.
Among the benefits of laughter yoga highlights its power to combat anxiety and depression.
Seeing life in a more positive way is possible after a yoga class of laughter.
This therapy works on self-love and acceptance of who we are.
Increases the body’s defenses to strengthen the immune system.
Relaxes the muscles of the entire body .
Increases the production of wellness hormones such as serotonin.
Reduces stress and the production of the hormone cortisol.
Increase energy and combat muscle tension.
Improves respiratory capacity and promotes concentration in breathing.
Prevents cardiovascular diseases and improves blood circulation.
It stimulates creativity and eliminates boredom .
Improves mood and develops empathy.
Life is assumed in a more optimistic way.
Who can practice the yoga of laughter?
To practice laughter yoga you just need to feel good and, since it is a discipline that does not include physical exercise in your practice, it is not necessary to have any level of experience in the practice of yoga . Recall that the yoga of laughter borrows from traditional yoga only pranayamas.
There is only one limitation for all those who attend a laughter yoga class: it is totally forbidden to laugh at others . And this is totally positive, because it is impossible to evolve as human beings while we hurt the feelings of other people. Therefore, another of the benefits of laughter yoga is that it fosters respect towards others and towards ourselves.
A laughter yoga class can last between 40 and 60 minutes and usually begins with the breathing exercises and then singing the laughter. If you want to join the yoga of laughter, sign up for an online or face-to-face class in any of the schools in the world, and encourage yourself to laugh for no reason to cultivate benefits.
This interests you, so do not leave without checking it out
- Do you know how much relaxing it can be to have a Buddha picture at home? At first glance you may not believe that you can help, but the truth is that there is nothing better to create a place of peace in your home. Try it and you will see how you will not regret it.
- Aerial Yoga : Do you know how difficult it is to do aerial yoga? You need to achieve a state of absolute concentration, in addition to having a lot of physical strength and elasticity. If you think it’s something you can do, what are you waiting for to sign up?
- Interior sources : They usually say that the sound of falling water is one of the most relaxing sounds that can be heard, and that it helps a lot to relax. Would you like to try it? You will see how good it feels to you on those days that you are very stressed!
- Meditating is very good for the body and for the mind, especially when you are very tired or stressed from your day to day. But, first of all, you have to find the kind of meditation that best suits your body.
- Would you like to start your days with energy? Notice that you have vitality? What nothing is going to be able with you? That is something that you will only be able to achieve practicing the art of power yoga. Soon you will feel full of strength and energy.
- Tibetan Flags : What would a Tibetan flag be the ideal decorative object for your home? If so, what are you waiting for to get one? Or is it that you have not yet come up with the ideal? Maybe you should look here.
- Pilates ball : Actually the pilates balls are not worth much money, nor does it cost a lot to get them. Look here and you will see how you will find one for a price the sea of interesting.
- Yoga as a couple : Would you like to do an activity that would unite you as a couple? And what would teach you to collaborate? That’s what yoga is for as a couple. You should try it and you will see how soon your relationship reaches a new level.
- Rulo Pilates : If you have already looked at the prices of the rollers for pilates, you would have found them very expensive. But that’s because you have not yet taken a look at these incredible offers. You should not let them escape.
- What benefits can pilates have for you? If so many people practice it, it’s because it’s good, do not you think? But, if you still have some doubt, you should visit us and know all its benefits .