Nutrition to Improve the lifestyle. Interview with Ana Moreno
Very good, love!
Everything I write in this blog and the community in general MindYoga4U do it with a purpose, and have to do with yoga, to improve health and have a happier and more meaningful life .
Food is a very important part of this lifestyle I propose. And I found an excellent opportunity to interview an expert on this subject, in addition to everything you know, transmits it in a way that their values are aligned with which we share here. His passion is helping who dreams give meaning to his life through his cooking school and vegetarian and raw vegan nutrition nutritional coaching. Her name is Ana Moreno , and his soul is kind and compassionate.
The questions came out of my dearest friends-fans of my Facebook page, which I invite you to join if you’re not part of this active, happy and healthy community. I also thank everyone who contributed their bit with his doubts.
Without further ado, I leave this interview we have created with much love and surely will bring many good things.
Nutrition interview Ana Moreno
How can power through calm anxiety?
Stress, anxiety or emotional stress or uneasiness of mind, responds to an external situation that the person perceives as a threat, whether real (death of a loved one, separation, job loss, harassment at work, economic ruin , retirement …) or imaginary. Although a certain degree of stress is normal and necessary to adapt to the changing environment, excess produces a characteristic restlessness that is the cause of many diseases. It can be associated with headache, apathy, moodiness, social isolation …
Medicinal plants: passionflower
- Passionflower is a medicinal plant able to transmit stress, both administered as infusion dyeing, with a dose of 20 drops three times a day, it may increase the dose according to the degree of individual’s anxiety.
L-Tryptophan Amino Acid
Stressors, stimulating agents such as caffeine or amphetamines, hyperthyroidism, fever or stress environmental, are also benefited with oral supplementation of tryptophan, which stimulates aldosterone, renin and cortisol.
There are a number of natural remedies that the individual can incorporate into your life simple way to help reduce your stress level. These are:
- Follow some hobby or hobby to keep the individual interested in something to avoid apathy.
- Maintain healthy family relationships where one can express what happens and feel loved.
- Participate in a support group.
- Aerobic exercise group and preferably type and outdoor.
- Practicing yoga, meditation, a martial art.
- Cultivate positive thinking.
- Massages, go to a spa or spa.
- Following a natural diet choosing plants as the basis
Antioxidants, because stress oxidizes and ages. Antioxidants scavenge free radicals in our body, which are produced by cellular oxidation. Eliminate pathogenic microorganisms but if there are excessive, altered cellular DNA and inhibit cell renewal or its proper functioning.
Oxidants food to remove, are:
- Toxic: Drugs, snuff, alcohol;
- Chemicals: Preservatives, dyes, nitrites, nitrates, sulfites or sulfates …
- Food animals: Especially those that are very high in saturated fats (meat), especially if the animals have been fed with adulterated and treated with chemicals.
Recommended antioxidant foods are:
- Fruits, especially oranges, lemons, grapefruits, figs, peaches, tomatoes, avocado.
- Vegetables, especially carrots, spinach, basil, squash, garlic, potatoes, asparagus, lettuce, celery.
- Plant foods rich in vitamin B: brown rice, oats, lentils, nuts, and wheat germ.
An extra supply of vitamin B promotes relaxation of the nervous system. We recommend taking a multivitamin around the B group daily, preferably with meals, noticing its effects in just 15-20 days.
- Plant foods rich in magnesium: sunflower seeds, almonds, hazelnuts and wheat germ.
An extra dose of magnesium of 300 to 600 mg / day, in tablet form, is another good way to reduce stress.
Relaxation techniques are a very effective remedy in the case of stress because tranquilizers release endorphins, including serotonin precious.
What food would you recommend for people with hypothyroidism?
Especially remove sugar, wheat, sausage, dairy products and derivatives, and soy products, which are foods that acidify the pH of the blood plasma and which possess plant hormones that unbalance the hormonal system. Nor, in this sense they are recommended sprouts.
You can improve self confidence through food?
We are a whole therefore must be added other therapies. What certainly helps is to maintain a state of stable and fluctuating mood, and that on many occasions I have seen as getting my patients when they stopped eating sugar and refined carbohydrates.
If any of us would like to get the nutritional purposes that we have proposed, how you can help, in a more personalized way?
Through my practice of naturopathy and nutrition coaching classroom or online. You have more information on my web www.coachnutricional.com
Years later I had the joy of meeting in person Ana Moreno and further deepen everything shared through his books, courses, articles, videos … But that is already subject for another story.
For now I leave a link to his more than 30 books published so far. So if you want to continue research in this direction, here you have a lot to explore: Books Ana Moreno
A big hug for you,