What are some good yoga exercises which must be practised daily for women?
Yoga for Women: Practice and Exercise Practices
Women’s talk about health in one way or another refers to the “lower floor” – women’s bodies, which, oddly enough, even with …
The best way to learn something is to reading book through the book we learn many information. So, the lot of books are there to know yoga. To buy a one of the best book for yoga click this link.
The main female diseases that arise in the small pelvis are not an exception (except perhaps infectious). Why does the blood refuse to circulate efficiently in the pelvic area? Because we are sitting, the pelvis does not move much, and some particularly radical people even get an orgasm a maximum of once a month and think that this is normal.
Humble: the body needs movement. Even if you do not believe in WHO and prefer to be treated with pills, remember that all doctors unanimously repeat: cellulite is a stagnant phenomenon. It is worth dispersing the blood, literally pushing the booty, stretching the muscles and opening our long-suffering pelvis, and cellulite ceases to frighten its existence. Have you seen a yogin with cellulite?
So we got up from the couch and went to move the basin. But neatly and competently, that from excessive diligence nothing was ill.
The essence of these exercises is to work with the opening of the hip joints and the pelvic floor. Therefore, during the lesson, concentrate your attention precisely in this area. Try to visualize the bone structure, listen to yourself. Do the exercises slowly, until you feel the return from each movement. The instructor on yoga of the center of self-development “Alten”, yoga therapist Ekaterina Stremetskaya tells and shows .
1. Lie on your back, bend your legs (you do not need to pull your knees to your chin, it’s important that the rump lay comfortably on the floor). Then pull out one leg. Bend your foot with your hand. Close your eyes and try to align the body in such a way as if both legs are lying on the floor. Inhale and exhale deeply – as the yogis say, “into the pelvis.” There should be a feeling that the air passes as deeply as possible, to the very pelvic floor. Once you can achieve symmetrical sensations in both parts of the body, change your legs. This exercise will help us to straighten the pelvis.
3. Sit in the “Butterfly” (still the sciatic bones are on the dais), but do not try to spread the knees on both sides as wide as possible. Direct hands take back and with support on them keep a straight back. At this point, relax the pelvis and feel how, under its own weight, the knees fall to the ground. Sit and relax. It is important that the hip joints open slowly, the muscles spring, and not burst. It may take some time to complete this exercise, but it can also be done in front of the TV.
4. To perform the twist, you will need a strap. The sciatic bones still remain on the dais, straight legs spread apart. On the right foot, cover the belt, grasp the strap with your left hand. And place the right with an exhalation behind your back. This is the so-called “twist”, which will allow the hip joints to stretch, and the muscles to relax. We do the spin softly, without fanaticism, keeping our back straight. Make a few twists on each leg.
5. Stand in the position “Cat” (on all fours, palms under the shoulders, knees under the hip joints). From this position, begin to swing the pelvis to one side. For example, choose the right side. We direct the whole weight on the right ileal bone and with exhalation we direct it upwards, with an inspiration – downwards. So on the sly to the “swing” will join the right hand. As a result, you must rotate the body, as shown in the picture. But it should be remembered that everything keeps on the pelvis! Repeat the same on the second leg.
6. Pose “Stupa”. Dilute the feet wider to the sides. Pull your arms up or fold them in front of your chest. On an exhalation, sit down, spreading your hips and knees wide apart and pulling the pelvis and the coccyx as much as possible forward and down. At the same time, the body must remain in a vertical position. Breathe freely, hold in position for 30 seconds. Squats perfectly train the pelvic floor, which is especially important for women.Try to do this posture as often as possible during the day.
7. Falls. From the previous pose, drop down and, moving your hands across the floor, gradually make attacks on one side or the other.
8. Lie on your back, legs bend at the knees, the rump is conveniently placed on the floor.Knees spread a little apart. Roll the sacrum from side to side, back and forth, this is a wonderful massage for the back, the spine, especially if the lumbar region hurts.
In this position, you need to briefly stay and just breathe “into the basin”. The muscles of the pelvic floor relax. The female reproductive system comes back to normal, the hormonal background normalizes. It’s not for nothing that in female yoga this pose is called behind the scenes “the pose of a happy uterus”.