7 asanas for clean skin at any age
The best way to learn something is to see how others do it. So, the lot of DVD’s are there to guide How to do yoga correctly. From this Face yoga DVD you learn yoga. To buy a Face yoga DVD click this link.
Never wondered why those who practice yoga have such beautiful and smart skin? Their secret is the perfect skin without acne, pimples and dryness – several asanas from yoga, of course.
Yoga helps stretch the muscles, leading them to tone, and relax the joints, makes the body work full. Yoga and meditation helps to get rid of negative thoughts and stress. That is why yoga is so useful for beauty, and not just the body, but also the face.
We will share seven asanas of yoga, which will help to get elastic and radiant skin.
Better known as a lotus pose with crossed legs. Asana helps to deepen meditation and get rid of unnecessary thoughts, stress. It is said that if you practice this pose regularly, you will surely blossom just like a lotus. This is not only an effective pose in yoga for the shining of the skin. The lotus position also helps to reduce the tension of the muscles of the body and face.
How to do:
- Sit down on the rug and stretch your legs straight, keep your spine straight.
- Bend the right leg in the knee and place it on the left thigh so that the knee is pointed upward, and the heels remain close to the stomach.
- Do the same with the left foot.
- Fold your hands in the palms of each other above your knees.
- Make sure that the spine is straightened, the neck is relaxed.
- Hold the pose for 100 seconds, taking deep breaths.
If you have knee problems or ankle pain, then it’s best to do this asana under supervision.
Marichi literally means a ray of light. It is also called the position of the wise man. Marichiasana improves blood circulation and blood flow to internal organs, especially the organs of the abdominal cavity. This helps in detoxifying the body, thereby improving your complexion. Asana also removes stress, which, of course, leads to shining skin.
How to do:
- Sit on the rug, legs stretched forward, the spine straightened.
- Bend the right knee in such a way that your foot is flat on the ground as close as possible to the pelvis. Knees should be as close to the chest as possible. Make sure the toes of your left foot look up.
- Keep your spine straight, stretch your arms in both directions. Take a deep breath and turn the body to the left.
- Wrap your arms around the bent knee and tightly squeeze them.
- Breathe smoothly and deeply, keeping the spine straight, and turn your head to the left. Keep the shoulder blades together.
- Sit in this pose for a minute, and then repeat it to the other side.
Avoid this position if you have had severe back injuries, or you suffer headaches from the neck and migraine headaches. If you have high or low blood pressure, then it is better to miss this asana. In addition, do not practice this position if you suffer from insomnia.
Dhanurasana or the pose of onions is called so by external analogy with onions. Asana is one of the most useful yoga exercises for glowing skin. During it, the whole body works, every muscle and joint. Pose improves blood circulation, helps detoxify the body. This asana also effectively relieves stress. Do the bow posture regularly, and you will notice that the complexion will change.
How to do:
- Lie on your stomach, legs apart, hands on each side.
- Bend your knees and grasp your ankles.
- Take a deep breath and lift the chest from the ground. Pull your ankles up and transfer the weight of the body to your stomach.
- Pull out your neck and look straight. Make sure your facial muscles are relaxed. Smile and relax your face muscles again.
- Concentrate on breathing and stabilize your body.
- Hold the pose for 20 seconds and gently release your arms and legs while exhaling. Relax.
It is better to avoid this position if you suffer from high or low blood pressure. Also do not do this asana if you had a hernia, neck or back injury. Headache also can be a contraindication. Do not do this asana if you are pregnant or have recently undergone abdominal surgery.
“Hal” is a Sanskrit word that means a plow, respectively, and the pose looks like an old handicraft tool. The ancient Hindus believed that this asana prepares the mind and body for deep rejuvenation . The plow position quickly leads the muscles into tone and strengthens the body, is an excellent relaxant and soothes the nervous system. This, of course, affects the face and skin.
How to do:
- Lie on your back, hands along the body with the palms down.
- Deeply inhale and lift your feet from the ground, using the abdominal muscles. Your feet should be at an angle of 90 degrees to the floor.
- Use your hands to support your hips and lift them off the floor.
- Smoothly move your legs behind your back so that your fingers touch the floor.
- Make sure your back is perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold the position for a minute, focusing on the breath. Exhale and gently lift your legs, gradually returning to its original position.
If you have had problems with the spine, back pain, then consult your doctor or yoga instructor before doing this pose. Pregnant women or women during their cycle should give up the plow position.
Sarvangasana or stand on the shoulders, from the point of view of a layman, is the easiest position in yoga. Nevertheless, it is very useful for health. The whole body works during the asana, so the muscles quickly come to tone. The pose improves blood circulation and helps to purify the blood, thereby improving the complexion. Asana also improves the elasticity of the skin and reduces the depth of wrinkles.
How to do:
- Lie on the mat so that your body is parallel to the floor. Relax.
- Raise your legs at an angle of 90 degrees. Press the palms to the floor and lift the pelvis.
- Maintain the waist with your hands and lift your legs so that they are perpendicular to the floor.
- Now lift the entire body, transferring weight to the shoulder blades. Practicing the pose for a long time, you can completely tear your elbows off the floor, allowing your palms to support your waist.
- Hold the pose for 60-100 seconds. Make sure your legs are constantly tense and do not swing from side to side.
- Begin to gradually lower the body, starting from the waist and moving to the legs. Then slowly remove your hands and put them on the floor. Relax.
Do not rush, doing the exercise, it can lead to injury. People with heart problems, inflammation of the spine, dislocation of discs and high blood pressure should avoid this position. Also, avoid this asana if you start practicing yoga after 50 years.
Asana, which looks like a stand on her head, is extremely difficult to perform, but in time, you will cope with it. This pose helps improve blood circulation, removes toxins from the blood, which, in turn, makes the skin clean and radiant.
How to do:
- From the squatting position, lower your knees to the floor.
- Grab your head with your fingers behind. Separate the elbows apart from the body.
- Lean forward so that the top of the head touches the ground. Put your head between your hands.
- Lift your feet off the floor. Make sure your back, neck and head are aligned in a straight line perpendicular to the floor. Transfer the weight of the body to the head and forearms. Take a breath.
- On exhalation slowly lower to the starting position.
- Relax the upper body and lie in the embryo pose for a few seconds. Close your eyes and relax by taking a couple deep breaths.
Avoid asanas if you suffer from rigidity of the occipital muscles, high / low blood pressure, heart problems, chronic problems with the intestines, kidneys. People with osteoporosis, pregnant women and girls during the cycle should also give up this exercise.
The simplest exercise of yoga. This is the position of rest, relaxation, which is practiced at the end of each yoga exercise. It is designed to improve the body. In a state of rest, tissues and cells are restored, you are freed from stress. You will feel how the body and skin are cleansed and refreshed.
How to do:
- Lay down on the rug and close your eyes.
- Relax the body and keep your legs apart, hands along the body palms up.
- Breathe slowly and deeply.
- Let the body completely relax.
- Lie in this position for up to 15 minutes, until you feel completely relaxed. Turn from one side to the other, keeping your eyes closed. Give yourself a minute in this position, and then go up and sit in the lotus position.
Have you ever tried yoga for glowing skin? Yoga is no longer considered a foolish hobby for a hippy. Once you start your practice, you will notice that your inner and outer states have improved.