Weight loss is a constant goal for many people. It’s not uncommon to try all sorts of methods, including extreme diet and massive exercise.
Yoga Retreat Workout Program DVD is very useful to do yoga. And Yoga Retreat Workout Program DVD is available in amazon. To buy a Yoga Retreat Workout Program DVD, Click This Link.
But have you considered yoga for weight loss?
The tools and methods to lose weight are very, very different. You can choose here for a very long time, but as a rule they all vary according to the speed of effect, efficiency and semantic load. One of the most popular ones for a long time is for weight loss. Regarding it, as a rule, more positive comments. All the negatives are linked to the fact that this system has a stable result, but it is achieved very slowly. It does not happen to pump the muscles quickly and to pour all the unnecessary coats. Along with this, weight loss with yoga allows you to achieve inner harmony and peace as well as to develop your figure, gain your self-confidence and gain your own strength, make a better change. It is not just standard exercises, but also nutrition, worldview and emotional state systems.
If you choose yoga for weight loss (despite the smoothness of the rest of the world, we must absolutely try, then show that the following motifs are most effective: they accelerate the metabolism of the body and help burn more calories: they are a pose of a warrior, a dog below, a diamond, a crocodile, standard lungs and push-ups, and many other movements.
Yoga is the easiest and most effective choice. If you want to lose weight, yoga can be a big help. In addition, yoga is easy and effective.
Yoga is very easy, and it is best if you are not exercising well or are overweight.
Find out the best yoga postures for weight loss and start today!
1. Tree posture
The first weight loss yoga posture will help make your abdomen strong and slimy.
Follow these steps:
- First, I gather my feet.
- Put your left foot perpendicular to your right knee.
- Collect your fingers in front of your chest and breathe twice.
- Take your third breath, raise your arms with your hands together.
- I turn my upper body to the left and breathe out.
- I breathe again, I increase my body.
- Repeat 3-5 times with each foot.
2. Warrior One
The next yoga posture for weight loss is great for making your stomach and buttocks thin.
- First, gather your feet and leave your arms next to you.
- Breathe in and raise your arms to the side of your head.
- Breathe forward and bend your body forward.
- Breathe, nash and move your right leg backwards in a lunge posture.
- The right leg should be straightened, and the left side should be bent.
- Then, raise your arms while breathing, nash and return to the original posture.
- Repeat each foot five times a day.
3. Bow position
This posture requires a lot of energy and effort. This attitude consumes calories and activates metabolism.
It also strengthens back and chest muscles .
- Point your face to the floor, place your arms next to your body, and palm your face up.
- Bend your knees and hold your ankle with your hands.
- Keep a distance between your foot and your hips.
- Stop for 30 seconds and repeat 3 times.
4. Bridge posture
The fourth yoga posture for weight loss will help with thyroid massage. This promotes the secretion of hormones that regulate metabolism.
- I lie down and bend my legs and spread my feet wide.
- Raise your buttocks horizontally to the floor.
- Arms are placed under the body and the fingers are staggered.
- Stop for a few minutes, then lower again, repeat an additional two times.
5. Plow position
This posture improves blood flow to the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands.
This helps release more endorphins and hormones that regulate metabolism.
- First, I lay my back on my legs toward the sky. The arm is opposite to the body and the palm is on the floor.
- Lift your hips while pressing the floor with your hands.
- Let your legs overhead and touch the floor.
- Hands gather like a plow.
6. Vent Arm Flank
The last weight loss yoga posture will make your arms, shoulders, stomach, and back solid.
- Start by stretching your legs.
- Supports the body with the toes while stretching the leg, bends the arm, and supports the weight with the palm. The boat tightens tightly.
- I keep it for a few seconds and then come down.
- Repeat this at least three times.
Use yoga for weight loss
Doing yoga for a certain amount of time will help your body move better. You will find that doing yoga gives the cells the oxygen they need to function.
You will feel the positive impact of yoga in other parts as well.
- Anxiety relief
- Increase physical energy
- Improved emotional control
- Reduced desire for binge eating and unhealthy food
Overall, these yoga postures for weight loss also stimulate metabolism. Flexibility and sense of balance will also improve, feel more relaxed, and control stress.
Above all, yoga is a very easy exercise. Only will, comfortable attire, only a few minutes. Let’s start yoga now!